When Josi Heron acquired her first value-add apartment complex, there were many unexpected difficulties that arose, mainly surrounding the tenants. Navigating these issues was no easy process, and in this episode, Josi shares how she turned around the culture within the property. She also discusses how she finds her deals, what systems she uses to run her analytics, and how she plans to scale her business.
- Investing in Real Estate vs. Relying on a 401k: Two Drastically Different Retirement Outcomes
- How to Get Your Spouse on Board with Real Estate Investing
- Everything You Need To Know About Real Estate Professional Status (REPS)
- What The SEC’s Expanded Definition Of An Accredited Investor Means For You
- How To Quit Your Job Through Investing In Real Estate