When Josi Heron acquired her first value-add apartment complex, there were many unexpected difficulties that arose, mainly surrounding the tenants. Navigating these issues was no easy process, and in this episode, Josi shares how she turned around the culture within the property. She also discusses how she finds her deals, what systems she uses to run her analytics, and how she plans to scale her business.
- How To Cultivate A Financially Successful Mindset
- How To Give The Gift Of Financial Literacy To The Next Generation
- The Ultimate Guide to Investor Webinars: What They Are, When They Take Place, And What to Ask
- What Happens To Real Estate In A Recession And When You Should Buy
- Are Real Estate Syndications Too Good To Be True?