When Josi Heron acquired her first value-add apartment complex, there were many unexpected difficulties that arose, mainly surrounding the tenants. Navigating these issues was no easy process, and in this episode, Josi shares how she turned around the culture within the property. She also discusses how she finds her deals, what systems she uses to run her analytics, and how she plans to scale her business.
- Multifamily Real Estate Investments’ Performance During a Recession
- Asset Management – The 5 – W’s Explained (who, what, where, when, and why) & More!
- Financial Freedom vs. Financial Independence: How They’re Different & How You Can Get There
- Investing in Real Estate vs. Relying on a 401k: Two Drastically Different Retirement Outcomes
- How to Get Your Spouse on Board with Real Estate Investing