Transitioning into real estate can take many shapes and forms. Some dabble passively on the side while others prefer a more hands-on and active approach. Josephine Heron has done it all, and today, she joins us to talk about her experiences in multi-family. We kick off by finding out more about Josey’s background. She tells us how, after many years as an engineering consultant and Senior Reserve Officer for the US Coast Guard, she became burnt out and began looking for a new venture in life that could afford her more time with her family. Josey walks us through the initial stages of her real estate journey, detailing her varied experiences.
- Multifamily Real Estate Investments’ Performance During a Recession
- Asset Management – The 5 – W’s Explained (who, what, where, when, and why) & More!
- Financial Freedom vs. Financial Independence: How They’re Different & How You Can Get There
- Investing in Real Estate vs. Relying on a 401k: Two Drastically Different Retirement Outcomes
- How to Get Your Spouse on Board with Real Estate Investing